Σάββατο 20 Φεβρουαρίου 2010

The Awards of the International Jury 2010




Τα βραβεία της 60ης Berlinale

Golden Bear for Best Film
Bal (Honey) by Semih Kaplanoglu


Silver Bear - The Jury Grand Prix
Eu cand vreau sa fluier, fluier (If I Want To Whistle, I Whistle) by Florin Serban

Silver Bear - Best Director
Roman Polanski for The Ghost Writer (The Ghost Writer)


Silver Bear - Best Actress
Shinobu Terajima in Caterpillar (Caterpillar) by Koji Wakamatsu


Silver Bear - Best Actor
Grigori Dobrygin & Sergei Puskepalis
for Kak ya provel etim letom (How I Ended This Summer) by Alexei Popogrebsky


Silver Bear - Outstanding Artistic Achievement in the Category Camera
Pavel Kostomarov for the camera in
Kak ya provel etim letom (How I Ended This Summer)
by Alexei Popogrebsky


Alfred Bauer Prize
Awarded in memory of the Festival founder, for a work of particular innovation.
Eu cand vreau sa fluier, fluier (If I Want To Whistle, I Whistle)
by Florin Serban


αναλυτικά για τις ταινίες και τα βραβεία αύριο

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: